Sennheiser x Fischer Amps
FA 500 Custom
The best of two brands combined in one custom in-ear monitor.
.. Order now ...
Outstanding sound with custom fit
- Ultra-lightweight, customized acrylic housing and ear mold design for perfect, secure fit and consistently high sound isolation, with excellent wearing comfort and steady sound
- True phase linearity due to the single 7 mm TrueResponse® transducer covering the entire frequency range
- Virtually distortion-free with only < 0,08 % total harmonic distortion
- Reliable audio reproduction even at maximum SPL
- Replaceable, twisted-pair connection cable with excellent structure-borne noise resistance, rotatable shock-proof plug connection
Hear more, with more accuracy, using the Sennheiser TrueResponse® transducer featuring ultra-low distortion and a smooth, wide frequency response
Forget you are wearing them. With Fischer Amps’ molds customized to your ears, and the natural, smooth sound of the components, you can use the FA 500 Custom in-ears for extended periods of time with less fatigue and increased wearing comfort
Perform without limits, we’ve got your back. Reliability and service from Fischer Amps and Sennheiser are committed to keep your in-ears in service longer
Unique fit – yours
The FA 500 Custom are customized in-ear monitors based on the anatomical shape of your ear and the auditory canals. They are uniquely tailored to your ear shape and therefore provide perfect sound isolation from ambient noise, thus a far superior listening comfort and a stable but pleasant wearing experience during the entire performance.
Individual style desired?
No matter whether rather discreet and inconspicuous or unusual and eye-catching, customize your FA 500 Custom according to your own wishes with a range of color finishing, at no extra costs. Even special wishes and designs (e. g your band logo) can be realized. For this, simply contact Fischer Amps. We will be pleased to give you guidance.
Our shared priority at Sennheiser and Fischer Amps is your satisfaction. Which means we stand by our products 100%. We are confident you will have a great experience with your FA 500 Custom, but just in case: If you have a problem, we will solve it. We’ll repair or replace the In-ears monitors free of charge within our two-years warranty.
Uncomplicated. Fast. Personal.
Just reach out to Fischer Amps. We’re here for you. Satisfaction. Guaranteed.
Since Stage monitoring is the decisive factor for a good performance
Sennheiser x Fischer Amps
Motivated by and together with our customers, the FA 500 Custom in-ear monitors were born, mating the sonic perfection of Sennheiser's TrueResponse® transducer technology with Fischer Amps' precise, custom-fit enclosures that provide the level of comfort and isolation that professional artists and sound engineers demand.
Download the Order Form
Have ear impressions taken at a local audiologist or one of Fischer Amp's acoustic partners
Send your ear impressions or digital ear scans (.stl file), together with the completed order form including your design wishes to Fischer Amps
Your masterpiece in-ear monitor will be crafted accurately in every detail and in combination with high-precision 3D printing technology in approximately two to three weeks
Your FA 500 Custom will be sent
Enjoy unmatched sound with a perfect fit.
What's in the Box
- FA 500 Custom
- Transport Case
- Cleaning Tool
- Safety Guide
- Frequency Response: 6 – 20,000 Hz
- SPL: 126 dB (1 kHz / 1 Vrms)
- THD: < 0.08 % (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Attenuation: up to 26 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Transducer Technology: TrueResponse® technology (7 mm wideband transducer)
- Trandsucer principle: dynamic
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Connection cable: 3.5 mm jack plug, detachable
- County of origin: Made in Germany
TrueResponse® is a trademark of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, registered in the U.S. and other countries.